WHAT IS SU JOK KI THERAPY?
First and foremost Su Jok Ki is a system of treatment discovered and developed by the late
Professor Park, Jae Woo a Korean scientist philosopher, the concept of which is as follows:
Either individual application or a combination of:
- Tonification or sedation of Byol meridians and chakras which are located on the
- Adjustment of the Diamond Energy System which equates with the pyramid
structure and is located on the hands
- Acupoint treatment to correspondence areas also located on the hands/feet and fingers
- Simple kinesiology techniques to ensure the modality applied is correct
HOW IS SU JOK KI THERAPY DIFFERENT TO OTHER THERAPIES?
- It is a simple method of treatment that is easy to learn over a short period of time
- Every treatment is individualised, there is no hard and fast rule for any pathology
- Clients are involved, continuing simple treatment at home between sessions
- Methods of treatment are extensive and can include:
Moxa, Magnet Therapy, Colour, Light Stimulation,
Needling (optional), Electro Acupuncture Device (alternative),
Massage, Aromatherapy, Seeds, etc. etc.
CAN I COMBINE SU JOK KI THERAPY WITH MY EXISTING THERAPIES?
- Yes Su Jok Ki Therapy can be applied as a stand alone treatment or combined with any
other therapy to optimise the effect:
Acupuncture, Acupressure, Bowen Technique, Holistic Massage, Kinesiology,
Sports Massage, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Shiatsu, Reflexology, etc. etc.
HOW SOON SHOULD MY CLIENT EXPECT TO FEEL BENEFIT FROM
SU JOK KI THERAPY?
- Su Jok Ki works very fast, acute pain relief of 80%+ is often experienced in the
- Any contra actions to treatment are experienced within 2-3 minutes of
application so can be remedied immediately.
WILL I BE INVOLVED IN A LENGTHY PERIOD OF STUDY?
- In a word NO
- Byol Meridians and Chakras are located on the hands, unlike the traditional
Chinese meridian system, and it is not necessary to learn the 364+ acu points.
This does not denigrate Su Jok Ki treatment in any way
- There are different levels of Su Jok Ki, basic, intermediate and advanced.
Some students opt to just learn the basics which takes only 3 days and can be
put into practice immediately.
IS SUPPORT OFFERED FOLLOWING THE COURSE?
- E mail support is offered to all students who feel unsure of any aspect of their
To learn more about Su Jok Ki Therapy please visit the Su Jok Ki Structure page.
The link is at the top of the site header.